- Early morning drive to Silent valley estate, through green carpeted tea plantations of KDHP to the starting point, about 1750 meters MSL (approx).We start on the jeep able track (used by only forest department, the trek will pass through gum trees, pine plantations etc…, before we reach the grasslands we can see a very nice waterfalls (seasonal).
- Once we reach the grassland, the rest of the trek will be on the ridges of majestic Western Ghats with the spectacular view around.
- We need to ascend and descend few hills before we summit the peak “2637 meters MSL”.
- After a short break we will trek back to Silent Valley (we have to walk on the same track for a very short distance to the finishing point)
- We finish at silent valley and drive back to Munnar
There are no reviews yet.